Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
How much do I love this giraffe wall hanging by PaperStampede? Let me count the ways.
1. Giraffes are cool. So lovely but with those comical nubbins on their heads.
2. I find taxidermy completely fascinating. Not enough to want a dead animal on my wall but enough to love the idea of a fake dead animal on my wall.
3. He looks so freaking bored and urbane.
4. Its paper mache and I love paper mache.
5. They offer to make the spots in an argyle pattern if you like. Argyle!
Love love love it.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Snegoratchka makes these pretty copper bracelets and lets the buyer pick a word that's meaningful to them. I can picture ones with words like "fearless" or "create" or "wonder" or "illuminate" or "adventuress." The hardest part would be picking a word or phrase for your very own.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Else why would I be drawn to all these pretty scarves and hats? I lurve the variety of yarns, threads, and even tshirt fabric (!) used by Nutmegs in her pretty scarves. Here flower adorned hats are equally irresistable.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
So my theory is that just wearing this dragon bracelet by Marcimarie is enough to make me look badass. Maybe not, but its still pretty awesome. (And I'm incapable of explaining my random urges to look badass. Every girl gets those impulses, right)